I decided to focus this weekend on my red and strings quilt top. It's time to make some progress on that one.
This is where I'm going with it
So, I need to get busy and get those blocks made. This is what they look like individually. I'll need 64 of them.
I finished 9 blocks completely - they look like this:
I also worked on "A Hot Mess" this weekend, adding pieces to the top - pieces I already had pieced from last week but it was too hot to press. Thankfully we got some cooler days where I could press and make up the next round and a half. I cut up those from last week into 3.5" strips as long as they could go and added a whole round of that strip. Then, I made up some more 9.5" lengths and got enough to add to the top and bottom. I'm getting excited about this particular "mess".
And that's where I am with my strings and crumbs for this week!
I trust you have a great day wherever you are reading this!
Don't forget to check out what my sis has for you over in the store!