A behind the scene glimpse
So, now that I’m in Florida, what am I up to?
Mainly helping out at Quilted Twins. It’s only been one full day of work since I arrived on Thursday evening pretty late. So I had all day on Friday to "work".
So, what’s going on?
My sis has done virtually all of the work with the business end of Quilted Twins – as I’ve only written patterns and blog posts. She’s doing the fabric sorting, organizing, picture taking and the pricing and selling of the fabric.
So, I came to check on my mom (I’m staying at her house) but to help out my twin here at the QT headquarters however I can.
Here’s a glimpse.
- I’ve been cutting up some taupe fabrics into fat quarters so my sis and her daughter can make up fat quarter packs.
- I’ve written a couple of blog posts
- I'm learning how to take pictures of fabrics that will be put up on the site
- I'm helping fill orders. Easier said than done. My sis has to show me where everything is.
- I've taken out some trash and helped helped watch out for my niece’s 2 daughters while she filled orders.
Except for the taking care of the nieces and taking out trash, each one of these things has involved a learning curve.
But that’s what’s happening around here!
Be sure to check out what my sis has for you in the shopping section of the store. She’s determined to get a lot of fabrics up while I’m here.
And these posts aren't written by Rachael - these are by Becky but since I'm on her computer, it looks like she's posting. Once I get back to Poland, I may "fix it" but for now, it's another one of those learning curves I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with.
p.s. Rachael just fixed it for me... hahahaha.. that's what happens when I use her computer. She comes behind me and fixes things... (this line was written by Rachael... the evil twin.. heheheheh)