"Turnabout" top finished

I like to think of this one as the original "Turnabout" as I actually made it before I made the Nebraska fan one. I just didn't show you it first.

This one also has a simple border.

This is made using some of the brand new scrubs fabrics that I found myself blessed with. In this case I had about 1 lb. of this fabric in these sizes and shapes of pieces:

This is the shapes and size of pieces I had. That long one was over 15" long.

This is the shapes and size of pieces I had. That long one was over 15" long.

 
Close up so you can see this beautiful fabric!

Close up so you can see this beautiful fabric!

I chose coordinating fabrics from my stash and made this top using the scrubs as the inspiration from which I worked.

I chose coordinating fabrics from my stash and made this top using the scrubs as the inspiration from which I worked.

The pattern is here.  I will update everything after I finish the quilt completely.

Have a fantastic day wherever this finds you reading!

And just in case you are the kind of person who loves finding a deal - just start browsing through the goodies my sis has on the site!

 

Becky PetersenComment