I did manage to finish this top after making almost every single mistake I could while working on it.
It is a rather simple top. I like it, though, and I know that I will love it after it is quilted.
Because the pattern would actually work for any novelty fabric where the images are long and skinny - or if you have cut up pieces, like I did (these are pieces of scrubs that were included with some fabric my sister and I purchased - pretty much in these same long and skinny shapes).
The pieces I was working with looked like this. In fact, these are a little bit wider than the ones I used.
You can see the width because I put a ruler up next to the piece I have here. I have to trim them down, as there are selvages including all those little holes in it.
The pattern is here.
Have a great day!