During the calendar year 2016, I've been able to finish up 183 quilts - with just over a week left. I'm not sure if I'll try to finish up a couple more - am inclined to try to finish up my 2 more upcycled tops I have ready to go.
Of those 183, 120 were charity quilts - most of which were what I call a European twin or single. Thirty eight (38) of those were donated tops which made it feasible for me to finish that many!
Here's a group shot of quilts that I had ready before our last huge give away earlier this year.
I had set a goal of finishing 10 charity quilts a month this calendar year. Thankfully, with your help, and the Lord's help, I did make that goal. I'll see if I can make the same goal for 2017. I'll try, anyway. I think I have about 30 tops already ready to sandwich and quilt. I just need to prepare the backings!